CRUISING AREA: Athens, Greece
EMANUEL. LUXURIOUS HIGH-END MOTOR SAILOR
2005 / 2017 / 2021
Emanuel is a stunning example of a modern ketch-rigged motor sailor Gulet-style design at 39 meters in length.
It was built in 2005 by some of the world’s leading experts in the field: the yacht was designed by the known naval
architect Karatas, with the involvement and contribution of Ginton Naval Architects from Holland.
The original interior was designed by the distinguished Architect Professor Joseph Friedman and was refitted
in 2021 by ADA yachts under the current owner with the inspiration of Roberto Cavalli’s materials.
This motor sailor configuration is exceptionally seaworthy and excellent as a cruising vessel, with
up-to-date technical and navigational equipment, Emanuel underwent extensive refits during 2020-
2021, with major works done all over the yacht.
It has a new generator, a new main mast (2014), new shafts (2015), a new gib and genoa
(2017), and many up-to-date electronics and entertainment systems.
This vessel complies with Rina requirements.
With every modern amenity, including Jacuzzi on bow deck. It offers an exciting
opportunity for anyone who wants to combine a luxurious and comfort.
Emanuel is tastefully decorated: she has many noteworthy artistic features and her unique style attracts admiration at every
harbour. Her interior is modern and features varnished maple, with Roberto Cavalli’s textiles adorning the communal spaces and
cabins. She boasts particularly wide and open decks.
The main saloon is air-conditioned and offers elegant seating. Guests can dine inside or outside in the open-air, on the
fore deck or aft deck. Both can be fully shaded, if required.
Emanuel offers 6 well-appointed and luxurious cabins, of which full-beam masters suite.
All of the guest cabins are offering a double bed, air conditioning, and a personal safe.
There is also an inviting TV room and a separate, professional fully fitted kitchen, and three cabins
for crew accommodations. Emanuel can accommodate up to 12 guests plus 5-6 crew.
Emanuel has 1 tender, ideal for visiting smaller bays and beaches, and there are also stand-up
paddle boards and different kayaks.
This stunning 39-meter sailing motor yacht is truly one-of-a-kind.
Modern technology meets classic design
Top quality materials in modern high end interior design
Major refit works between 2020-2021
MAY / JUNE / SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER
+ APA + Greek VAT
JULY / AUGUST
+ APA + Greek VAT
– 2 x Master Cabin with Separate Shower and Separate WC. The cabin also has a teak bath
– 4 x Large Double Cabins with en suite
TENDERES & TOYS
– Hysucat 10 meter, Suzuki 200Hp
– Master Cabins: Sonos airplay sound system
– Main Salon: Sonos airplay sound system
– Main deck: Sonos airplay sound systems
– 1 X 2 Man kayak
– 1 x Seabob RS Seadoo
– 1 x Diving equiepment
– 1 x Jet Sky rxp 260 seadoo
– Total Capacity Fresh Water 8000 l Total Capacity Fuel 9740 l
– Grey and Black Total Capacity 3760 l
– Water Maker 1: Sea Recover y 420 LPH
HULL & DIMENTIONS
– Type: Motor Sailor Ketch
– Hull: Epoxi Laminated Mahagohni
– Builder: Yat Ltd. Tuzla, Istanbul
– Designer: Naval Architect Karatas and Ginton Naval Architects from Holland
– Interior Design: Architect Professor Joseph Friedman
– Model Year: 2005
– Last Refit: 2017
– L.O.A: 39 m / 127.95 f t
– Beam: 8.2 m / 26.90 f t
– Draft: 3.8 m / 12.47 f t
– Displacement: 150 Tons
– Cruising Speed: 10 Knots
– Max speed: 12 Knots
– Range: Unlimited under sails; 1500 Miles under motors
– Flag: Malta
– Classification: RINA Pleasure Yacht 100- A- 1.1 “Y”
לקבלת פרטים נוספים, צרו עמנו קשר